GMP Factory Supply Thymus mongolicus Extract(thymol 20% 30% or 10:1 HPLC)
|FOB Price:||US $ 15 - 85 / Kilogram | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Kilogram/Kilograms sample available|
|Supply Ability:||1500 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Port:||FOB China Ports|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal|
- Type: Herbal Extract, Thymus vulgaris extract
- Variety: Thymus vulgaris extract
- Form: Powder
- Part: flower, flower
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Grade: first class, first class
- Brand Name: Goldliloo
- Model Number: GL-P-8018
- form: powder
- color: brown
- Major Function: eliminate phlegm & improve the headache
- Certification: GMP,ISO9001,HACCP
- Sample: Free
- Application: medicine industry
- Brand: Goldliloo
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25 KG/Paper Drum|
|Delivery Detail:||in 7 days after payment|
2.GMP & ISO
4. eliminate phlegm & improve the headache
5.health care products
Product Name: Thymus Vulgaris Extract
Latin Name: Thymus mongolicus
Active ingredient: Thymol
Specification: 10%-90% Thymol
Ratio Extract: 5:1, 10:1
Test Method: UV
Mesh:100%pass 80 Mesh
Thymus vulgaris or common thyme is a low growing herbaceous plant, sometimes becoming somewhat woody. It is native to southern Europe, where it is often cultivated as a culinary herb.It typically grows as a sub-shrub, between 15 and 20 cm tall. It a medicinal herbs of the genus Thymus, most commonly Thymus vulgaris.
1. Thyme vulgaris adds a distinctive aromatic flavoring to sauces, stews, stuffings, meats, poultry – almost anything from soup to salad.
2. In Germany, concoctions of thymus vulgaris are frequently prescribed for coughs, including those resulting from whooping cough, bronchitis and emphysema. Thymus vulgaris extract was included in a popular cough syrup, Pertussin, that is no longer on the market. Thyme is used in herbal teas prepared for colds and flus. In addition, Thymus vulgaris has antifungal properties and can be used against athlete's foot
Thymus vulgaris most active ingredient, thymol, is used in such over-the-counter products as Listerine mouthwash and Vicks VapoRub because of its well-known antibacterial and antifungal properties. Thymol apparently also has a therapeutic effect on the lungs. Ingesting or inhaling the oil helps to loosen phlegm and relax the muscles in the respiratory tract.
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. after shipment,
keep sample for 3 years.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
5. High quality and competitive price.
→We have our own factory.
→We received GMP Certification.
→We passed the ISO certification.
→In over 30 countries, our products have been recognized.
1. We're factory
2. Free samples available
3. Commodity inspection can be done
4. ISO9001,HACCP,HALAL,Kosher certifications
1. Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from
moisture and strong light,high temperature.
2. Shelf life: Two years when properly stored.
3.Delivery: as your resquest.
Anything I can help,welcome to contact me at any time!
we will be happy to serve you!
Ms Elina Liao
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|